Monday, February 10, 2014

Measurements Update # 1

Its measurement day! It's been two weeks and 4 days since I took my last set of measurements. I've had two "I'm going to spoil myself with bad foods today" days that included pizza, Chinese food, and a bear claw from Publix! Maybe not the wisest of choices, but I NEEDED that bear claw. The only sugar I have had, aside from "those" days, is from fruits and yogurt :) I feel like I'm more determined now than I ever have been. Like I said in my previous post, it really is time. Now, here's the latest:


2/11/2014

Weight: 170 
Waist: 34.5
Bum: 44.5
Thighs: 24.5
Arms: 11.75

I've already lost half an inch off my belly and my bum! My bum shocked me! I guess all those squats and lunges really are doing something ;) My thighs and arms are the same. I think my arms are going to be the last thing that I notice any kind of change in, but that's alright! It's exciting to see any kind of change in that short of a time frame. I'm down 6 pounds too! I was not expecting that. This is all with some dietary changes and a few simple workouts a week. I can't say that I haven't had to fight off the urge to stuff my face with chocolate and cake, because I have. It's just more manageable when you're determined. My sister-in-law is embracing our lifestyle changes. My husband is all about meal planning. All in all, it going great! It also helps that I have this friend, who is crazy in love with nutrition and fitness, offering her support at every turn! Yay! Cheers to our good health! 




No comments:

Post a Comment