Monday, February 3, 2014

Update #1

It's been two about two weeks since I wrote about my lifestyle change. Things are going well. I did not experience withdrawals from all the gross foods like I did last time and my appetite is already shrinking. I'm eating a small breakfast with the kids before school, a high protein and carb meal /shake after working out, lunch, a snack, dinner, and another snack a few hours before bed. It basically breaks down to six small meals. I'm eating a ton of veggies and fruits and drinking lots of water. We've added a quite a bit of seafood to our meal plans for the week. I've even been able to get the boys to try some new things. They haven't liked much, but at least they are trying :) I'll be doing a measurement update in two weeks.






This is completely off topic, but it y'all have never been to a country concert, y'all are missing out. I attended my second Jason Aldean concert a few weeks ago, and I am even more in love with country music! My SIL and I had the privilege to see Tyler Farr, Florida Georgia Line, and Jason Aldean perform. Oh man! AMAZING!!!! All three put on a wonderful show. For those of y'all that know me, know I was over the moon to see Jason Aldean again. Ahhhh! What a great show! The concert was in Columbia, SC. What a great city! We really enjoyed our weekend there. We went to the zoo, even though it was 27 degrees! The boys really wanted to go, and I just couldn't tell them no. We also went to an indoor trampoline park! My legs were so sore the next day haha! Overall, it was just a fantastic weekend for my fam bam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment