Sunday, January 5, 2014

Unbelievable ! It's 2014!

I guess it's not really that unbelievable! Time seems to be flying by at an increased rate as each year passes. 2013 was wonderful, wild, stressful, joyous, and now it's over. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it's 2014! I fell even more in love with my husband, our family, and put forth a lot of effort to maintain my friendships this year. I feel like I really accomplished a lot in my personal life. I had the privilege of watching a friend's belly change throughout her pregnancy with twins. I learned that several of our other friends are expanding their families. I'm blessed to have the opportunity to see my sister-in-law everyday and see her (slowly, thank goodness) grow into a beautiful young woman. The absolute joys of my life, my wild and often loud boys, are changing and growing everyday. I am excited to see what kind of young men they are going to be in the future. 2014 is the year of both mine and my husband's 30th birthdays! I'm not upset about this one bit, like so many of my other friends ;) I think this is going to be the best year yet!

There are three personal things that really stand out about last year (aside from my family). The first thing, we FINALLY found a church that we love! I cannot express how much this put my heart and soul at ease. We've been here for a few years and it's been quite a journey finding our church "home". Second, I have pinpointed what I want to do with my life. At the young age of 29, I now what I want to do. Religion and it's history have always been something I am quietly passionate about. The ultimate goal is to attend grad school for Christian Studies with an emphasis in youth ministry. I want to work with high school and college aged children/ young adults. To be more specific, military youth within the church.

 The third thing is Young Living Essential Oils. These oils are quickly changing my life! I'll get into the what's and how's in another post. My dear friend, Savannah, introduced me Young Living. To be completely honest, I thought it was silly. I never really gave essential oils a thought beyond the idea that it makes my sugar scrubs smell great. Savannah sat at my kitchen table with 10 or so bottles of essential oils. The first one I went for was peppermint. I already had some store brought and thought there is no way Young Living's could smell any different. Boy was I WRONG! Oh my goodness! It smelled AMAZING!!! Seriously, it's legit! I smelled every single oil she had at least three times. I slowly began to realize, that if nothing else, the scents themselves are fantastic. I know that Savannah sensed (scents and sensed haha =D) that I was skeptical. She told me look at this webpage, http://thelemondroplounge.com/, and look around. That's exactly what I did. This was enough for me to create a customer account with Savannah and Young Living. I ordered a few individual oils. Within a few days, I had the oils and was so impressed that I ordered a kit less than week later. These oils are changing my life in more ways that one! If you want to learn more about Yuoung Living Essential Oils (YLEOs), have questions, want to see what other people are saying, or want to get in on the goodness, let me know. I'm a part of and AMAZING group call the Lemon Drop Lounge on Facebook. It is loaded with info about YLEOs, peoples testimonials, and questions from people like you and me wanting to learn more. Don't knock it until ya try peeps!

The Lemon Drop Lounge! Check it out! This is what really helped to spark my interest in Young Living!


Boom! I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment