Monday, December 29, 2014

Resolution Time

It's that time of year again. The time where everyone starts setting goals and plans to make major changes in the coming year. Realistically, we all need to make some changes. Whether it's in our personal lives, our health, or even something like leaning a new skill, it's a change. We have any and all kinds of education at our fingertips. Take advantage of it! Set some goals and go for it! I've created quite a list of things I'd like to accomplish this year. My family and I have lots of change coming in 2015!

2015 will be a year of adventure, education, business growth, and traveling!

We are looking at, possibly, two moves this year. One is for sure. The other may or may not happen in 2015. We have several close friends that are preparing to move as well. One family is headed north, another to sunny San Diego, and one more overseas.  I am both excited and sad. Our current state of residence really feels like home. We've thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We've met some amazing people and have taken full advantage of all the city has to offer! I have also done a tremendous amount of volunteering in the last year! Most importantly, we've had the opportunity to be close to home for a few years. I've spent more time with one of my best friends in 4 year than I have in the 12 years we've know each-other. The comfort of knowing my mom and dad are only a few short hours away is priceless. Our crazy and unpredictable lives must do what comes next though. In just 6 short weeks, we will begin our "see ya later" process with our neighbors.

Since we have so much change coming our way, my husband and I have made the decision to home school the boys this coming school year. I know. I know. You're thinking, you? You are going to home school your children? Good luck with that! Like most of the amazing things in my life that I was once skeptical about, I was not so sure about this decision. I've receive support from people I least expected. The more research I conduct, and the more people I speak with, I know that we are making the right decision. Some of the educators that I know are so supportive about our decision, to say the least. For them to share my excitement, is awesome! I have a close friend that has been homeschooling for some time now and she has been a great wealth of information and support! The boys are equally as excited! I can't wait to see all the we are going to learn!

Business! This is a fun one! As most of you (OK, probably all of you) know that I began my journey with Young Living Essential Oils a little over a year ago. Business was not on my mind to start off with. I tried the oils for my own reasons, fell in love with them, and wanted to share information about them. Guess where that lead me? Business! I want to help educated people on the alternatives. I want people to try essential oils. I want people to fall in love with essential oils. It doesn't have to be through me, but that would be nice ;) I just want people learning about these amazing, powerful, and natural oils! I hope to help educate more people, share more experiences, and get people on their on oily journeys in 2015!

Last, but not least, there will be some traveling! Aside from where were are moving, our family will have the opportunity to do lots of traveling! I am excited to take them to where I grew up, to visit family and friends up north, and also to experience all there is to do close to where we'll be living :) It will be exciting for sure!

Oh, I don't think that I mentioned our very dear friends will be making this move with us! That, my friends, will make this whole experience that much better! Best of luck to all of you in setting your resolutions for 2015 and meeting those goals! Don't forget to take a break every now and then and enjoy a beer or any beverage!



No comments:

Post a Comment